Saturday, March 27, 2021

Baked Potatoes Stuffed with BBQ Soy Curls

 I know the pics didn't turn out that well, but this is so simple and delicious. This made a nice lunch for us, just plan ahead so you have time to bake your potato. I also had some of Brand New Vegan's cheese sauce which isn't in the ingredients pic but I heated some up to drizzle over the top. This was just delicious!

  • 2 medium russet potatoes, washed and dried
  • 1 cup soy curls, soaked in Better Than Bouillon No Chicken Base (enough to cover the curls)
  • 1/4 cup (or to your taste) BBQ sauce
  • Brand New Vegan's cheese sauce
  • Garnish: chopped red onion and cilantro leaves


Start cooking your potatoes, I wrap each potato in foil and cook for an hour at 350F. Soak soy curls in enough broth to cover them. I let them soak about 30 minutes then squeeze them dry.

Our potatoes were a little bigger than I felt like having. So, I only used 1/2 a potato.

Saute in a dry non-stick skillet soy curls with BBQ sauce until they are hot and the sauce is sticking to them.

Put soy curls on your potato.

Warm up Chuck's cheese sauce and drizzle over the soy curls.

Garnish with chopped onion.

Add the cilantro leaves and get ready to dig in.
Enjoy!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment