Sunday, August 12, 2018

Italian Sausage with Bell Pepper & Onions

I love Field Roast Italian Sausages. They are so flavorful and can be used so many different ways. Yesterday I decided we were going to have them in a sandwich (reminds me of fair food) with some tater tots on the side. Oh my gosh! These were amazing. They were also very quick to make. I would prefer to use a red bell pepper but the green one was all I had. Next time, red bell it will be!!!
  • 2 Field Roast Italian Sausage
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
  • whole wheat hotdog buns
  • yellow mustard

Saute onions 4-6 minutes until they begin to brown a little.

Add bell pepper and continue to saute about 5 more minutes.

Add sausage and turn every minute or two until they are browned on most sides.

I like to use yellow mustard, just squirt it on the bun, add sausage and veggies. Then top with more yellow mustard.

Serve with tater tots or fries.
Enjoy!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment