Sunday, February 7, 2021

Enchilada Stuffed Portobello's

These were delicious and quick. I chose to serve these over Zatarain's yellow rice, which has a higher sodium count than I normally use. But it was delicious and quick AND I made it without oil. If you enjoy mushrooms you need to make these. 

  • 2 Portobello mushrooms
  • 3/4 cup frozen corn
  • 3/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/2 - 1 cup enchilada sauce
  • 1 tablespoon flour
  • 1/2 cup mozzarella shreds

Preheat oven (I used my toaster oven) to 400F. I am serving these mushrooms over yellow rice. Start the rice using the instructions on the box. Use a small spoon and scoop the gills out of the mushrooms. In the pic the mushroom on the left still has it's gills.

Mix enchilada sauce with flour and set aside. Spoon half the corn into each mushroom.

Top with the black beans. Pour enchilada sauce over the top.

Top the mushrooms with some mozzarella. Place in oven for 10 minutes.

Remove from oven and set aside.

Plate some rice.

Top with the mushroom and serve with any leftover enchilada sauce.
Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment