- 1 package Beyond Meat Crumbles
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese (I used Tofutti)
- 1 box jumbo shells (cook a few extra, some will break- I cooked 25)
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package Daiya PepperJack Shreds
- 1/2 cup Daiya Jalapeno Havarti, shredded
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and let sit in cold water so they don't stick together.
Saute the crumbles and onion in a non-stick skillet, til onions are slightly translucent.
Stir in taco seasoning, mixing well.
Add cream cheese and cook over medium heat until cheese is mixed in and melty.
Stir in 1/2 the pacakge of PepperJack shreds and all of the havarti.Stir well, then set aside.
Combine enchilada sauce and salsa in a small bowl.
Cover bottom of 13x9 casserole dish with this salsa/enchilada mixture. Preheat oven to 350.
Fill each shell with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture you have prepared. Place in pan.
Pour remaining salsa/enchilada mixture over the shells.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with remaining shreds and bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
Serve with avocado, jalapenos, whatever you like.