- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2" rounds
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, but into 1" pieces
- 3/4 cup vegan bbq sauce
- 1 package Tofurky Beer Brats cut into 3/4" rounds
- 1 box Near East Whole Grain Couscous
Toss all ingredients into a large bowl and toss well.
If grilling, preheat grill to medium high and spray your grill basket with cooking spray.
If using a nonstick skillet, give it a spray and preheat.
Add ingredients to grill basket. Stir well every 5 minutes or so. (do the same thing if using a skillet.)
Cook until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes.
I served these over whole wheat couscous, but it would also be good over rice or placed in a bun.