- 1 box whole wheat linguine
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 inches of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced into large discs so you can find it later
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch by 2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1/4 inch by 2 inch pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced in half lengthwise and then into 2 inch long pieces
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid aminos
- juice of two limes
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- chopped peanuts to garnish
Place all ingredients in the first list in a large skillet or pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook for recommended time on pasta box or until pasta is al dente. Cover during cooking.
Remove from heat and fish out the ginger slices (or you can remove them while serving and you happen upon them.) Stir in lime juice and cilantro. Serve topped with chopped peanuts, extra cilantro and lime slices.