- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Tofurky Andouille sausage links, cut at an angle
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 7 ounces chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
In an extra-large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage and onion; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Add beans, thyme and garlic to the skillet; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
Add broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until reduced by about half.
Gradually add kale, tossing until wilted before adding more. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until the kale is tender.
Add sausage mixture and vinegar; heat through. Top with additional thyme.
Enjoy, makes 4 servings.