- 1 package (9-oz) Beyond meat vegan chicken strips, defrosted
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel (tomatoes with diced green chilies), drained
- 1 16-oz jar green enchilada sauce (salsa verde)
- 1 cup Tofutti sour cream
- 4-oz Tofutti cream cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweet almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan cheddar shreds (I used Daiya)
- Garnish: shredded lettuce, avocado cubes, sliced scallions, pickled jalapenos
- 6 flour (soft-taco size) tortillas (I had extra filling left over but only had room for 6 enchiladas in my dish)
Preheat oven to 375. In a large bowl whisk together the sour cream, cream cheese, cheese and milk.
Stir in the Rotel, black beans and chicken strips.
Scoop the chicken mixture evenly (I used a 1/2 cup scoop for each one) into 6 flour tortillas and roll up. To roll turn in the sides slightly the turn in the bottom and roll.
Cover the bottom of your dish with a layer of salsa verde. Place enchiladas seam side down into a 7×11 baking dish.
Cover with the salsa verde.
Top with sliced black olives.
Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Make sure the foil isn’t touching the tortillas too much, because it will stick to them). Enjoy with garnishes of your choice!