- 1 package (8-12 ounces) seitan, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 10-inch wraps
- Veganaise, as needed - I probably used 1 tablespoon or more per wrap
- 2 tablespoons
hemp seeds, optional
- organic baby spinach
- 1/2 avocado peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
Heat the barbecue sauce in a small skillet.
Add the seitan and cook over medium heat until the sauce is thick and the seitan is warm and coated
Place a wrap on a plate. Spread with vegan mayonnaise and sprinkle with hemp seeds, if you use them.
Put a big handful of spinach in the center.
Arrange a row of seitan right in the middle of it; make rows of avocado and tomatoes on either side.
Fold two sides the wrap over the ends of the row of seitan, keeping them tucked in as you roll the wrap snugly to enclose all the ingredients. Serve immediately. I served these with a salad of sliced grape tomatoes and baby cucumbers marinated in balsamic vinegar.