- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- Ener G egg replacer to equal 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light soy milk
- 1 medium nectarine, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance vegan butter
Preheat oven to 350. Grease the bottom and sides of a 2-quart baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/2 cup sugar, egg, milk and stir until moistened. (The batter will be thick)
Spoon batter into baking dish.
Top with fruit.
Mix flour and remaining sugar in a bowl. Using a fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Let cool for about 30 minutes. Serve warm.